This Terma MOA electrical radiator element offers 5 temperature settings ranging from 30°C to 60°C. It is equipped with an electronic temperature sensor that guarantees precise temperature control. The Terma MOA towel radiator heating element displays the current set temperature level and the status of the heating cycle using illuminated diodes. The thermostatic heating element has a very low power consumption in a standby mode.
- 5 temperature settings that range from 30°C to 60°C;
- Possibility to individually set the heating element’s temperature range;
- Dryer mode with a timer;
- ANTIFREEZE function, protects your radiator in case the ambient temperature falls below 5 - 7°C;
- It has an active safety feature in case of operation in a dry radiator;
- Symmetrical casing allows you to install the element both on right or left hand sides.
Apart from the basic qualities and properties, the MOA Blue equipped with Bluetooth® module allows:
- Wireless communication with the mobile application
- Programming any required number of heating cycles
- Controlling room temperature based on readings from an external temperature sensor (in development), which is an alternative to standard radiator temperature readings.
2 Hour Dryer Function: This function allows the setting of a higher heating power for two hours, after which the heating element returns to its previous setting.
The MOA electrical element is supplied with a straight 1.5m cable and without a plug, it is also available with a ‘cable masking’ as an optional extra.
Available colours: black & silver. The towel warmer heating element can also be offered in any RAL colour and Terma special colours (including brass and gold) subject to a minimum order of 100 pcs per colour.
Intelligent Building Systems
In the event of a power failure the Terma MOA electrical element remembers the previous setting, therefore making it suitable for connection to external timers and intelligent building systems.
MOA is equipped with frost protection (ANTIFREEZE ). It also has double protection against overheating of the radiator or towel rail. It displays warning indicators in case of malfunction. It has an active safety feature in case of operation in a dry radiator.
Do not use the heating element in heating systems where the water temperature exceeds 82° C.
Dual Fuel Functionality when combined with a T-Piece