FAQs: Radiators | Radiators Online UK
What is the difference between a manual valve and a thermostatic valve?
A Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) is a valve that allows you to control the temperature of a room by adjusting how much heat the radiator in the room emits by turning the dial, usually a 1-5 (low to high) heat rating.
A manual valve is a simple on or off valve meaning you cannot control the temperature like you can with a TRV valve. When the manual valve is set to “on” the radiator will get hotter and hotter until it reaches the set temperature on your thermostat.
Does RadiatorsOnline.com have a showroom I could visit?
We have a showroom in Bracknell, Berkshire showcasing many of our HeatQuick brand and a smaller selection of other brands such as Accuro Korle and DeLonghi.
Alternatively have a look around the show room using Google Streetview – RadiatorsOnline.com Showroom
What are pipe sleeves for?
Pipe sleeves are for aesthetics only. Match the finish of your radiator or make them blend in to the background, it is purely down to your preference. All pipe sleeves do is cover the pipes that come from the floor/wall and in to your radiator.
Do you offer a Trade Account service with extra discount?
We currently do not offer a Trade Account service, we simply try to keep all of our prices as low as we can across the board.
Do you accept American Express?
Yes, we can take secure American Express payments at the checkout. Simply select pay by credit card and enter your details.
Can I pay using Paypal?
Yes, there is a pay by Paypal option at the checkout.
How long until my radiator is delivered?
We pride ourselves with having a very fast and efficient delivery service here at radiatorsonline.com. Many of our radiators and accessories can be next day delivery. Please check the list below for our estimated delivery times based on the different suppliers we stock.
All products are dispatched from their respective manufacturers with their given lead times if the item is in stock. All items are held on the UK Mainland.
- HeatQuick - Fast 1-2 day delivery (usually next working day!)
- DQ - 1-2 day delivery
- Accuro Korle - 1-2 day delivery
- Terma - 1-2 day delivery
- Eucotherm - 1-2 day delivery
- Delonghi - 1-2 day delivery
- Ultraheat - Up to 4 working day delivery
- Reina - 1-3 day delivery
- Kudox - Up to 5 working days delivery
- Orders containing multiple items may be delivered separately, as they could be coming from multiple locations. Where possible these will be grouped into one delivery day but this can’t always be achieved.
- All orders received before 2pm will be processed the same day and delivery information will be provided within 24hrs. You will receive an email with these details once available.
- Deliveries to locations outside mainland UK will incur an extra charge and take longer than normal to complete. Please contact us to get a delivery quote before placing your order. We will inform you to the best of our knowledge of these longer delivery times upon ordering.
- Any issues with a delivery or if you would like to amend your delivery destination please reply to the order confirmation with the relevant query.
How much is shipping?
We offer free delivery on all orders here at RadiatorsOnline.com